Zoll Series M Defibrillator, Biphasic. Includes SaO2.$4,490.00
Built With Patients And Users In Mind
- The smallest, lightest, brightest defibrillator unit in its class makes for easy handling and optimal viewing while the built-in AC power and battery chargerdoesn't add size or weight.
- The ZOLL Uniform Operating System features consistent, straightforward controls; intuitive menus lessen training costs, minimize operator confusion, and reduce the chance for error.
- ZOLL's proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic™ low-energy waveform.
- ZOLL's patented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.
- Offers defibrillator event documentation via internal memory, as well as removable PCMIA cards for easy data transfer and archiving. Coupled with CodeNet®, ZOLL's unique PDA-based data management system, the M Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze.
- A wide variety of defibrillator electrodes and paddles are designed to meet your every need, and pre-connection capability and common connectors help reduce stress in critical situations.
- Now available with Real CPR Help®.
Best-In-Class Parameters For The Options You Require
- ZOLL's M Series defibrillator upgrades provide maximum performance and flexibility in every product with add-ons designed to perform to your exacting standards.
- 12-Lead ECG is available in standard analog for fax transmission or digitally for real-time transition with virtually any available communication technology.
- Pulse Oximetry for SpO2 measurement uses Masimo SET® signal processing technology for accurate measurements in the presence of motion, high ambient light and low perfusion and when pacing.
- Series M Defibrillator
- External Paddles
- ECG Cable
- Disposable Electrodes and cable.
Shipping: Shipping rate calculated at checkout
Weight 10.00 LBS