Brand New Neurovirtual BWII-PSG Polisomnograph$9,900.00
In order to make your practice easier, the BWII has been designed to weigh 8 pounds and fit into a small briefcase. This allows it to be used as a stationary unit or a portable unit, so that you can use one device in several locations. It can be connected to any laptop or desktop computer to better suit your needs.
Live Sleep Statistics
Detailed sleep statistics that can accessed during the scoring and aquisition process. Check on real time number of apneas and hyponeas, AHI, Study Duration, Awake Time, Sleeping Time, Sleep Efficiency, etc.
Complete & Automatic Report Generator
The BWII PSG report generator works with MS Word templates, so now it is easy to generate Report Templates and Final Reports. Fast, safe and accurate, the SleepVirtual Pre-Templates offer almost 900 different parameters in a professional and easy way.
Easy to Use
The BWII PSG is the most intuitive sleep acquisition device in the market. Everything from setting up and acquiring a sleep test, to reading and scoring the exam is easy to do. Some of the features the BWII offers are:
- Score on the run: During the acquisition you can split the screen and start scoring the same study you are recording. A sleep statistic window automatically gives you updates on the AHI, and other parameters in real-time.
- All necessary menus to record a PSG can be found on the same screen.
- Montages, filters, sensitivity, and speed of the page can be adjusted all times with the mouse click or keyboard shortcuts.
- One exam is one file for ease of transferring, copying, and e-mailing (HIPPA Compliant).
- Our exclusive technology allows you to have the system working anywhere when your team moves around to different locations. The system can be used for acquisition in one location, be scored somewhere else, interpreted by the physician in a third place and be archived in completely different location. Everything virtual.
- Optical Stimulator